Three People Suffered Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Pécs

Local News

Three people were taken to hospital in Pécs early on Friday night on suspicion of carbon monoxide poisoning, the National Directorate General for Disaster Management reported on its website.

Firefighters were alerted by residents of a two-story family home on Csárda street because they suspected carbon monoxide could cause them to feel unwell. Units have detected high concentrations of carbon monoxide in the property’s living space and boiler room – it was written on the Disaster Management website.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *